Please Note - Aquatic Center is now closed for the 2013 season.
The Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center will open for the season on May 25th and 26th from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. for the Memorial Day Weekend. The pool then re-open on June 2nd for their regular season hours.
The Aquatic Center will be offering two daily swim sessions and will also have extended hours on Tuesdays & Thursdays until 8:00 p.m. for family swim time. Wiggins Pool will also open June 2nd and hours will be Tuesday thru Sunday 2:00 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
The hours of the Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center are as follows for the new season:
- Mondays – CLOSED
- Tuesdays - Session I - 10:15 am to 1:45 pm - Session II - 2:15 pm to 8:00 pm
- Wednesday – Session I - 10:15 am to 1:45 pm - Session II - 2:15 pm to 5:45 pm
- Thursdays - Session I - 10:15 am to 1:45pm - Session II - 2:15 pm to 8:00 pm
- Friday – Session I - 10:15 am to 1:45 pm - Session II - 2:15 pm to 5:45 pm
- Saturday – Session I - 10:15 am to 1:45pm - Session II - 2:15 pm to 5:45pm
- Sunday - 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- $2.00 ages 12 & under
- $3.00 ages 13 & up
- $1.75 for Day Cares & Senior Citizens
- Pool Punch cards are available. (12 visits for the cost of 10 visits)
- Lane Swimming will be offered Tues thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. till 8:30 a.m.
Starting Tuesday June 4th, Lap Swimming will be available at the Camp Bowie Family Aquatic Center 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. (1 ½ hours) Tuesday through Fridays. The Lap Swimming area will be the only area of the pool open during these hours – none of the other features of the pool will be open. Standard admission rates will apply.
The City of Brownwood is an Authorized Provider for the American Red Cross and will be accepting Registrations for the Summer Learn to Swim Program. Registration is open at the Adam Street Community Center starting.
The three “Learn to Swim Sessions” will begin
- June 4th thru June 14th
- June 18th thru June 28th
- July 9th thru July 19th
Entry fees are $50 per session and Scholarships are available.
Please contact Brownwood Parks & Recreation at (325) 646-0146 if you have any questions